Transworld YZF450 First Impression

7 replies to this topic
  • motomike137

Posted August 24, 2004 - 07:19 AM

I just read Transworld's early assesment of the 05 YZF450. That group is so pro Honda it cracks me up. They liked the bike except that "it still suffers from having a steel frame and the inherent handling issues that come along with it"???? LOL! That must be why Honda is on the 4th version of there frame, cause it inherently handles better! :thumbsup:

• Satch0922

Posted August 24, 2004 - 07:50 AM

Like I said before...they are knuckleheads. THey are supposed to be the experts.....and they say "the 05 now has titainium pegs" . Where were these guys last year? :awww: :thumbsup: :devil:

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 24, 2004 - 07:59 AM

Like I said before...they are knuckleheads. THey are supposed to be the experts.....and they say "the 05 now has titainium pegs" . Where were these guys last year? :awww: :thumbsup: :devil:

They are paid to have an opinion

problem is no one has to be qualified to have an opinion :lol:

• Satch0922

Posted August 24, 2004 - 09:40 AM

They are paid to have an opinion

problem is no one has to be qualified to have an opinion :thumbsup:

true .....true......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper38

Posted August 24, 2004 - 11:08 AM

Its all about who has the most money to spend on advertisement!!!!!! :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

• SoCalYZ450

Posted August 24, 2004 - 01:27 PM

I'd rather ride my YZF than a Honda any day. I was at Glen Helen Raceway this weekend and 80% of the bikes there were Yamahas.:thumbsup: That's got to mean something.

• motomike137

Posted August 25, 2004 - 02:32 AM

Just for clarification, I'm not bashing the CRF450. I've ridden em and could be going just as fast on one. They are sweet bikes. I just get tired of thess boobs that make completely irresponsible statements about these bikes. :thumbsup:

• Fly-nBri

Posted August 25, 2004 - 04:44 AM

I too have riden the cr450F and it is a nice bike. problem is it's a Honda. :devil: I am true blue all the way and if that means waiting till they improve this or that...fine by me. I started out of a Yamaha and will finish on one.

At least I have a preferance. Many of my friends that ride don't care what they're on at all. :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.