Decals??

4 replies to this topic
  • jbrooks26

Posted August 24, 2004 - 03:47 AM

What is the difference in the Decals for the YZ and the WR? Do the YZ decals fit the WR, or are they too small? I would really like to have a set of the TT decals, but I fear that I am going to have to wait until they are available for the WR. Unless there is little enough difference that the YZ stickers would look ok on the WR. Anyone have any idea? Thanks,

Josh

• Gadsen

Posted August 24, 2004 - 02:56 PM

It will depend on the years. I know prior to the 03/04 models, there was a big difference, ie tank shape/size radiator scoops different etc. But the 03/04 is much closer, scoops the same now. Should be the same

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted August 24, 2004 - 06:40 PM

'03/'04 wr shrouds are not the same as the yz. close, but not the same. kinda dissapointed the tt graphics don't come for the wr also.

• foulass

Posted August 25, 2004 - 12:07 AM

the people that do TT graphics are www.xgxracing.com
at least i think that anyway
but if you like the TT ones
you will love the ones available on hte site. and if you still dont like any, they customise them to any design you want. im gettin some sweet babes on mine for my soon to be 04wr450

• jbrooks26

Posted August 25, 2004 - 03:30 AM

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

Josh

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.