Kirtwell's first Helmet Cam video

12 replies to this topic
  • Kirtwell

Posted August 23, 2004 - 12:35 PM

KIRTWELL GOT A NEW TOY :thumbsup:

Ok...I posted one lap in reduced quality so it would fit at imagestation...

Go take a look at Kirtwell getting pimped in the O40 class.

Imagestation Helmet Cam video

You may use my user name: Kirtwell
and my password: King

BTW!!! The helmet cam video is labled "2nd Moto" Just keep clicking next until you see it

I'll post some more tonight so keep checking back...

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 23, 2004 - 12:44 PM

Very nice

Kids and their new toys :thumbsup:

• rbm33

Posted August 23, 2004 - 03:47 PM

:thumbsup:Very nice!!! looks like you were at nocona. i also watched the 035mpg video. that #33 looked blazing FAST!! lol

• mxcowboy

Posted August 23, 2004 - 04:29 PM

Nice video Kirtwell, I was waiting for you to jump that monster step up-tabletop after the second turn, Maybe in part 2 huh.

• fastenuf4u

Posted August 23, 2004 - 06:08 PM

Kirtwell,
That was sweet :thumbsup:! I haven't taken my helmet cam out for a race yet but after seeing your's I want to badly!!! That is a nice track as well.

• Kirtwell

Posted August 25, 2004 - 06:40 PM

:thumbsup:Very nice!!! looks like you were at nocona. i also watched the 035mpg video. that #33 looked blazing FAST!! lol

Dam sandbaggin a$$ Okies... :awww:
Gotta love getting your a$$ handed to ya from time to time.
Good race JackA$$ :thumbsup: :devil:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kirtwell

Posted August 25, 2004 - 06:43 PM

Nice video Kirtwell, I was waiting for you to jump that monster step up-tabletop after the second turn, Maybe in part 2 huh.

Hey bro,
I always jump everything on this track however, I wasn't doing the triple at all due to a cracked wrist..I just couldn't take coming up short at this race...I'm sorry for letting any of my fans down but I promise to step it up next video :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

• Kirtwell

Posted August 25, 2004 - 06:55 PM

Ok..As promised I posted 2 more videos.
One is my "1st moto"...not much different than the first boring video.. :thumbsup:
So,
I put my helmet and camera on a pro rider...so you can see how much faster these dudes go...and it's fun to watch..Please keep in mind that we never had time to test it's view so his head is pointing straigh down most of the time...still alot of fun to watch..his video is "Andy Allison MPEG"...go take a look..........

Again! here's the link:

Kirtwell's Videos

Please use my user name: Kirtwell
and my password: King

ENJOY!!!! :devil:

• Satch0922

Posted August 26, 2004 - 05:25 AM

Hey bro,
I always jump everything on this track however, I wasn't doing the triple at all due to a cracked wrist..I just couldn't take coming up short at this race...I'm sorry for letting any of my fans down but I promise to step it up next video :thumbsup: :awww: :lol:

We know the real truth.......... :devil:

• Kirtwell

Posted August 26, 2004 - 02:42 PM

Hey bro,
I always jump everything on this track however, I wasn't doing the triple at all due to a cracked wrist..I just couldn't take coming up short at this race...I'm sorry for letting any of my fans down but I promise to step it up next video :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

We know the real truth.......... :lol:

Thanx HO! :D

• Kirtwell

Posted August 26, 2004 - 02:44 PM

I got an email and saying the link was dead...I uploaded the movie "Andy Allison" to imagestation once again and tested it..so it's up...not sure what I did wrong but it's there to look at....

• mxcowboy

Posted August 26, 2004 - 03:07 PM

Hey bro,
I always jump everything on this track however, I wasn't doing the triple at all due to a cracked wrist..I just couldn't take coming up short at this race...I'm sorry for letting any of my fans down but I promise to step it up next video :devil: :awww: :lol:

I just wanted to see what it was like thru your eyes or helmet cam in this situation since my bike is not allowed to leave the ground.
It's a gravity bike. :thumbsup:

Also the new video says temporarily unavailable........

• RacerDad

Posted August 27, 2004 - 02:59 PM

Nice helmet cam video. Makes you want to go out to the track right NOW. I've got to get one of those. :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.