Mosier Valley 8-22-04 PICS

1 reply to this topic
  • Satch0922

Posted August 22, 2004 - 04:46 PM

I decided to post this here since I pretty much just hang out in this forum when I am on TT.

TexasDirtNap, TexasDirtNapJR, Satch, SkinnyJM, DPW and his girlfriend....(we will call her DPWgf) all met up at Mosier today. We had a blast and the track was in MUCH better shape than last weekend. Everyone had a good ride and no "incidents". As always , my brother John (SkinnyJM) was there to get the evidence that the BSBJHP was out in force......let's see....I think that is 9 or 10 weekends in a row....heck I have lost count!

Anyway enjoy the pics and thanks to SkinnyJM.

Pics from Mosier Valley 8-22-04

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxcowboy

Posted August 23, 2004 - 04:39 PM

Nice pictures, I need to work my schedule so I can hook up with ya'll some day. Me and my son was going to Mosier Sunday until his mother decided to pick him up, which is a good thing for him.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.