Least Expensive OEM Parts? Besides eBay :P

7 replies to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted August 21, 2004 - 10:14 PM

Does anyone know of a site/supplier that has awesome OEM prices for YAMAHA, excluding eBay? The best one I've found so far is DGY Motorsports @ http://yamaha.dgy.com/parts.aspx

Just use thier online microfiche and compare prices.

If anyone knows of a place with better prices, let me know! I have some plastics to replace :thumbsup:

• spy

Posted August 21, 2004 - 10:49 PM

$50 for 1 side of the side panel??? :devil:
TT shop sells polisport factory replicas @ $29 and after looking at the price of the oems, i wonder if $29 is for one side panel or a pair. :thumbsup: It does say side panels and radiator covers on the catalog though :awww:

• Treebark

Posted August 22, 2004 - 12:31 AM

Cheapiest I found is ronayers.com, but that site is a couple dollars cheaper.

• RichBaker

Posted August 24, 2004 - 05:19 PM

Zanottis Send them the part numbers, they'll reply with a quote...best prices for Yamaha I've found!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RJB

Posted August 27, 2004 - 05:15 PM

What about good old TT Shop? They've got a 110% price guarantee. C'mon guys :thumbsup:

• RichBaker

Posted August 27, 2004 - 08:30 PM

He's asking for OEM, not aftermarket stuff....that means from the same factory as the bike! I don't think TT sells OEM parts.....at least, not last time I checked. :thumbsup:

• basicblues

Posted August 27, 2004 - 08:45 PM

Hales Sport Center in Mansfield Ohio will discount ALL Yamaha OEM parts 20% of list price and shipping is very (cheap) reasonable also. As a matter of fact you can get 20% off all aftermarket parts too if you have the part numbers. :thumbsup:

• RJB

Posted August 29, 2004 - 07:33 AM

Stupid me - you are right. In my haste I neglected to pay attention to the OEM :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.