deals on tech 8??

2 replies to this topic
  • twistgrip

Posted August 21, 2004 - 02:05 PM

i have a mate currently in the US on vacation & he is prepared to bring me home a new pair of boots,has anyone seen tech 8's advertised at a good deal? he has a address in Chicago(4 shipping).Thanks,any help would be greatly appreciated!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • iNSaNe

Posted August 21, 2004 - 09:35 PM

There is a good deal on 2003 Tech 6's at www.BTOSports.com, $189 I believe with free shipping. I am not sure how good of a deal their Tech 8's are, $296 and free shipping.

I can't verify the integrity of this place, but they have a closeout sale on Tech 8s for $250. Looks like they even to ship to Canada :thumbsup: I could make a good deal buying some and selling my Tech 6s.

• erg01426

Posted August 22, 2004 - 09:39 AM

Check out accwhse.com They have tech 8's in the closeout section for about $235+ shipping. Best deal i've come across
good luck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.