High Seat.... Who has one? What do you think of it?

7 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted August 20, 2004 - 05:07 AM

I'm contemplating :thumbsup: putting a "High Seat" on my bike and was wondering if anyone has done it to there bike and if so... what do ya think of it?

Boyd

• Satch0922

Posted August 20, 2004 - 06:07 AM

I have the SDG "tall" seat and love it. I am 6'1" and hit makes the bike feel alot better for me.

Posted Image

• Thumper38

Posted August 20, 2004 - 07:25 AM

I have the SDG high seat and it works very well, alot more room! :thumbsup:

• HS624KS

Posted August 20, 2004 - 06:09 PM

I have the SDG "tall" seat and love it. I am 6'1" and hit makes the bike feel alot better for me.

Ditto!!
Love it. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxcowboy

Posted August 20, 2004 - 06:36 PM

I installed the Guts Racing tall seat Guts Racing Web Site and love it especially since I'm 6'1". Makes getting from the sit down position to standing up so much easier.
It doesn't come as a complete seat, just cover and foam, I chose these route because several people commented about breaking the seat base on the SDG, But hey :thumbsup: a lot of people have SDG complete seats. Good luck and I'm sure you won't be sorry with either one. :devil:
Posted Image

• b-bike

Posted August 20, 2004 - 06:36 PM

Posted Image

I've been thinking about these seats for quite some time. I checked out what Chapperall and Rocky Moutian had to offer and also Moose racing. Where did you get yours? And did you buy the complete seat?

Boyd

• aford541

Posted August 21, 2004 - 09:05 AM

Guts racing High Hard seat foam is the way to go for sure im 6'2" and it makes it easier to stand up and move around on the bike.

• HS624KS

Posted August 21, 2004 - 11:04 AM

I've been thinking about these seats for quite some time. I checked out what Chapperall and Rocky Moutian had to offer and also Moose racing. Where did you get yours? And did you buy the complete seat?

Boyd

TT Store.
Took a long time to come in as their supplier is behind.
Probably all caught up by now.
Support those who support our site! Plus their price is as good or better than anywhere else

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.