White bros e2 pipe

7 replies to this topic
  • Ronnie Mac

Posted August 19, 2004 - 07:56 PM

Anyone try this pipe yet? Do you think it is worth the money? What jets work well with this pipe?

• mtrablue

Posted August 20, 2004 - 07:33 PM

there have been a couple posts. it doesn't seem to be as quiet (96db) as promised.

• tigerowner_ut

Posted August 23, 2004 - 03:47 PM

The stock pipe has a plug in the end, the E2 has a plug in the end. Why do you want another freakin plug. Buy a Q and you have a quiet unrestricted exhaust.

• lewichris

Posted August 23, 2004 - 03:58 PM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 23, 2004 - 04:00 PM

couple of links i found in the search section

• Ronnie Mac

Posted August 24, 2004 - 08:23 PM

Thank :thumbsup:

• dez4ever

Posted August 25, 2004 - 10:28 AM

I've got one. The first run through they weren't 96db on the Yamaha 450's they were more like 98.5. They have since come out with a new insert...more restrictive and it has been tested at around 95.5. The pipe seems to work OK, with it completely uncorked it's loud as hell but has pretty good power all around. The only time I've ridden it plugged up was at high elevation, 8000-11000 ft, and nothing is very impressive that high up.

• Ronnie Mac

Posted August 26, 2004 - 08:00 PM

God! Why can't thangs be easier? :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.