Been Away

4 replies to this topic
  • Carl_Youngstrom

Posted June 17, 2001 - 05:24 AM

I have been gone for a few days - can anyone tell me what has happened?
Carl

• marty_mosley

Posted June 17, 2001 - 07:31 AM

?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted June 17, 2001 - 08:43 AM

It appears to have affected every TTalk site. We need to get Bryan off of that volleyball court and back into his office.

Mike

• Mark

Posted June 18, 2001 - 05:19 AM

Hi. This is Bryan using Mark's ID since mine doesn't work! Dooooh! Yes, the site is so screwed up the admin ID is messed up!

But I think I know what the problem is but need my ISP's help to fix it and they weren't available over the weekend to help. Hopefully tonight?

Bryan...

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted June 18, 2001 - 07:13 AM

Bryan, want to say thanks for the great site and that sometimes we seem to appreciate things only after we loose them. Could not of gotten my used 4

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.