Exhaust Baffle

4 replies to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted August 18, 2004 - 05:12 PM

Does anyone know of a place to pick up a new one at a decent price? Doesn't have to be stock, but it would be great if it had higher flow than the stock one.

• RichBaker

Posted August 18, 2004 - 05:23 PM

www.quietiscool.com Put one in my 03WR450 and it's great. One tube, same size all the way thru with a down-turned outlet. Rode with it Saturday, got compliments an how quiet it is and she ran great....felt like no baffle at all! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tcmII

Posted August 18, 2004 - 05:36 PM

Quietiscool part look interesting. I have the Yamaha GYT-R insert cost is about the same (~$40.00), reasonably quiet and more power than stock.

PMB (Promotobillet) also makes an insert you might want to look at.

• Mike_Hudson

Posted August 18, 2004 - 06:10 PM

How much space is left between the end of the spark arrestor and the tube? It looks like it is longer than the other designs.

• TallBoysWRF

Posted August 18, 2004 - 06:45 PM

I've got a PMB insert still in the package I'll sell you. PM me if you're interested :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.