Clutch Problem, I think.

2 replies to this topic
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted August 18, 2004 - 08:00 AM

IN the past I could alway pull in my clutch and roll the bike around in gear. It would seam that I can't do this any more with out butting my back into it.
I have tryed ajusting it at the clutch purch but with no luck. Does this mean I need a new clutch or pressure plates ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted August 18, 2004 - 08:18 AM

I should add that it's a WR450 ,03 with only 2000 KM and I am not a heavy clutch user and I don't race. :thumbsup:

• simch

Posted August 18, 2004 - 08:45 AM

mmmm< is it dragging when you ride it, ie does the bike pull when you are in gear with clutch lever pulled in? It may be the springs are getting a bit weaker? I belive you can get uprated springs and or collars for the WR. Not 100% sure though?

At 2k km it may be on its way out, depending on what terrain you ride on and how much use it gets?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.