04 WR450F OE muffler...

4 replies to this topic
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted August 17, 2004 - 07:19 PM

OK, just purchased a new WR450F from international motorcycle brokers and I'm looking for a US spec OE WR450F muffler take off in new condition with its stock insert. I'd like a new unit that someone just removed after getting theirs home or close to it. I'm willing to pay a fair price for it and i know there is lots of them out there, you guys hate stock mufflers, but I kinda like them and dont race. I can PayPal, send cash, etc. PM me if you have one you need ot get out of your garage. Thanks :thumbsup:

• WR250WR

Posted August 17, 2004 - 08:10 PM

Canadian 04 WR's come with the same style exhaust as the U.S. models. Not sure about USFS approval but looks identical. Last year and previous year Canadian bikes had the sealed non- spark arrestor type. The one on your new bike should be OK :thumbsup:. I have an 03WR250 and in the future will require a spark arrestor here in Ontario. I hate to spend money on exhaust when mine is like new so until then I'll save my money.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • icbush

Posted August 18, 2004 - 04:21 AM

I have a stock 04 muffler with insert never seen dirt probably 3 minutes of use. Make an offer. I am reasonable. I can ship out today if we agree on price and you pay paypal.

• djv5

Posted August 18, 2004 - 06:58 AM

I have a stock US 2003 WR450f exhaust can with about 800 miles of use. Small scratch on it. I have pics. Located in Michigan. Will sell for $50 US, you pay shipping expenses. I have PayPal

email darrell.vandam@jci.com

• ncmountainman

Posted August 18, 2004 - 07:32 AM

you can have mine,its off an o4 used maybe 2 hrs have the insert also. send me 20 bucks to ship it!..P.M. me :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.