Blacked out Yz426F

2 replies to this topic

Posted August 17, 2004 - 12:05 PM

Is there black plastic for a 426f, what company? And is there anywhere I can buy a black tank? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeffro426

Posted August 17, 2004 - 12:08 PM

You can get a black acerbis plastic kit from rockymountainatv.com for about 120 bucks...comes with front and rear fenders, side plates and radiator shrouds. I think you can get a black tank from Clarke...if not IMS might sell one.

• SSpeeDEMONSS

Posted August 19, 2004 - 10:06 AM

i jus got black plastics for my bike two or three days ago. acerbis. 108 from ....? i dont remember but ill find out. i also got fork guards, front number plate, black seat, and devol radiator guards(guards from thumpertalk, great price!)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.