marcusmoberg & new members please read

3 replies to this topic
  • ckulzer

Posted August 17, 2004 - 11:23 AM

I first found TT when I was waiting for my 03 450 to come across the pond. It contained a wealth of info and I learned a lot from the posts. Over time, with the lame questions and game playing via marcusmoberg, members like Taffy and LarryCO have disappeared. The technical creditability of this forum has suffered.

Newbies - here are some steps that can be taken to maintain the integrity of TT:

• Search before you ask a question. If you are too lazy to search first, why should anyone else take time from their day to help you?
• Ask intelligent questions that can be answered. Starting a thread like “Is red better than blue?” ultimately can not be decided on a forum. It is a subjective question and usually contains some type of personal agenda. Pissing matches about branding are a waste of time.
• Be humble and polite. There are (were) some very experienced and knowledgeable people on TT. Respect and appreciate their skills.

"Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague craving for something salty!" Peter Egan

Ride fast - take chances

Chad

• firestarter

Posted August 17, 2004 - 11:27 AM

I totally agree! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 17, 2004 - 02:01 PM

and if you are going to make fun of someone or want to post something not related to the WR take it to the Off topic forum. We would love to beat you up a bit in there.

:thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted August 18, 2004 - 05:17 AM

I couldn't agree more! :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.