Street legal 426

4 replies to this topic
  • lt426

Posted August 16, 2004 - 07:02 PM

Just made the mod's on my wr426. It's almost legal. Can anyone suggest street only tire for this beast.

• Math

Posted August 17, 2004 - 03:47 PM

They are not street only but do real good on the street: Michelin Siracs. My second set is on the bike and I love em!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lt426

Posted August 18, 2004 - 06:33 AM

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me if you went with the 110/80-18 rear and 90/90-21 front? Did you change your gearing? :thumbsup:

• big_G

Posted September 04, 2004 - 10:46 PM

dunlop 739 a/t definately one of the best tires i've run, puts up with some pavement but i'm kinda nice to it too.. great in the dirt n rocks as far as i can recommend...

but you wanted legal tires.. hmm cant help ya there :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

• Hamish

Posted September 05, 2004 - 12:31 AM

maxxis IT works well on pavement.
for a legal alternative try Pirelli MT21

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.