bent bars

2 replies to this topic
  • wrx_stud56

Posted August 16, 2004 - 04:33 PM

i just bent the [@#$%&*!] outta my bars today ! but what a ride lol ! so now i need new bars, i want 7/8" bars since im thinkn of selling my bike to get an 06, if they have an aluminum frame so .. this way i dont have to change the clamps and just have something to ride for now... what do you guys suggest ? and what bend do you like ? i cant remember the bend i had on my other set of bars for my kawi .. but i do like the stock feel somewhat on the 450 !
also im looking at either, tag or pro taper .. im not really sure which one to get, anyone have any hard facts on which is stronger ? id really like to put the tags on cause they make em blue ! but if the pro tapers are stronger then .. ill go for those

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wrx_stud56

Posted August 16, 2004 - 06:46 PM

oh and if it helps, i can get the tag bars for $71.00 and the pro tapers for $59.00 plus my grips, $7.15 so ...

• HS624KS

Posted August 18, 2004 - 05:53 PM

Tags. The X5
Love 'em and they're holding up ok for wimpy little 7/8" bars. :thumbsup:

oh yeah, got the #2018 (YZ dbl hi).......

Mark S.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.