Best place to get a stock 426 header pipe

3 replies to this topic
  • Busher

Posted August 16, 2004 - 11:37 AM

I have a 02' WR426 with a banged up header pipe and I want to know where is the best place to pick up on a stock header pipe is. And wink, wink maybe even know someone who is selling one. :thumbsup:

• jchantzWR400F

Posted August 16, 2004 - 11:40 AM

Check ebay....they are on there all the time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Treebark

Posted August 16, 2004 - 08:11 PM

Cheapiest place I've found to get factory parts is Usually 30-40% less than retail.

• JVP

Posted August 16, 2004 - 08:19 PM

Go to the dealer and talk to the mechanics and see if they have an extra one laying around. A lot of people don't want them after they are pulled off the bike and replaced with after market stuff. That pipe fits almost every four stroke Yamaha makes, YZ/WR 250 and 450. The the YFZ Quad has the same pipe. :devil: Slip the mechanic a $20.00 :thumbsup: and be happy. :awww:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.