OEM Throttle Replacement??

4 replies to this topic
  • flyinW

Posted August 16, 2004 - 08:24 AM

Hey There...

Anybody got any ideas for improving/replacing the oe throttle on Ms. Piggy?

• needsprayer

Posted August 16, 2004 - 10:47 AM

Are you talking about the throttle tube? If so White Bros makes a billet aluminum throttle tube. However, it would have to be modified for barkbusters.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flyinW

Posted August 16, 2004 - 11:42 AM

Actually I was wondering if the aftermarket push-pull throttles were any smoother than the OE. I'm experienceing a bit of a 'catch' on throttle roll... wondering if it's something inherit or if the cables/tube might be bad. Had the carb off and everything in there looked good to go... so I'm kinda leanin' towards the tube/cables replacement.

Although I did take a likin' to that WB roller bearing one... bet that's way smooth

L8R

• mikekay

Posted August 16, 2004 - 02:11 PM

you sure the cables are routed correctly/not pinched?

• motart

Posted August 18, 2004 - 05:00 AM

has anyone put a 1/4 turn throttle on their brp?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.