HALLO!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • mousemeat

Posted August 16, 2004 - 04:20 AM

HALLO I AM NEW TO THUMPERTALK AND I HAVE HAD MY BIKE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS WICH IS LONGER THAN I HAVE USED THE INTERNET. :awww: :lol: I WAS WONDERING SHOULD I START A NEW THRED FOR EACH INNANE QUESTION I HAVE? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :snore: WHAT WOULD WIN IN A RACE, MY WR450 OR A BLUE HONDA CIVIC? :lol: HOW FAST DOES MY BIKE GO? THE SPEEDO CONNECTED TO THE FRONT WHEEL SAYS I AM GOING 650 WHEN THE ENGINE IS STOPPED. :D :D DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE RIDE WITHOUT A HELMET? :thumbsup: :devil: :awww: :lol: :D

• JVP

Posted August 16, 2004 - 05:55 AM

The first thing you need to do is STOP USING ALL CAPS! :D :thumbsup: :D :lol: :devil: :awww: :lol:

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 16, 2004 - 06:32 AM

HALLO I AM NEW TO THUMPERTALK AND I HAVE HAD MY BIKE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS WICH IS LONGER THAN I HAVE USED THE INTERNET. :awww: :lol: I WAS WONDERING SHOULD I START A NEW THRED FOR EACH INNANE QUESTION I HAVE? :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :( WHAT WOULD WIN IN A RACE, MY WR450 OR A BLUE HONDA CIVIC? :lol: HOW FAST DOES MY BIKE GO? THE SPEEDO CONNECTED TO THE FRONT WHEEL SAYS I AM GOING 650 WHEN THE ENGINE IS STOPPED. :D :D DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE RIDE WITHOUT A HELMET? :thumbsup: :devil: :snore: :awww: :lol:

You need to PM these types of questions directly to TT member Marcusmoberg. He is the resident expert on these types of questions. :lol:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simch

Posted August 16, 2004 - 08:58 AM

Correct, but he only has Internet access at certain times of day, when he isnt wired up to the electric for his therapy! :thumbsup:

• rekless

Posted August 17, 2004 - 08:27 PM

Correct, but he only has Internet access at certain times of day, when he isnt wired up to the electric for his therapy! :thumbsup:

:devil: :awww: :lol:
That's good $#!+ !!!!

• mousemeat

Posted August 18, 2004 - 01:53 AM

Please don't think i am a troll. The above posting was meant to be entirely satirical.

We are going to miss marcusmoburg and his antics once he gets institutionalized.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.