Marcusmoberg VS Rest of Thumpertalk??

11 replies to this topic
  • simch

Posted August 15, 2004 - 01:46 PM

Who would win in a fight?
Are you for real, Marcus, or just trying to wind us up? Bad joke if you are, but if you are for real, you seriously need help.

• RCannon

Posted August 15, 2004 - 01:47 PM

I am thinking Marcus.

He has to wear a helmet 24/7.

• simch

Posted August 15, 2004 - 01:51 PM

........, yeah, to stop him hurting himself!!

• N7SLC

Posted August 15, 2004 - 01:51 PM

He must be bored... :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted August 15, 2004 - 03:40 PM

I think he's trying to dethrone 2BB and John Lorenz for the KUP title (King of Useless Posts) :devil: :awww:

Good luck MM. :thumbsup:

• CaptRon

Posted August 15, 2004 - 03:53 PM

Well it looks like the dumb bastard has succeeded in getting past his newbie status. Maybe someone should bump him to gold member status so he'll shut up.
Or better yet just bump the little dweeb!!!!
Can't someone just ban him from the board?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wapiti_Boy

Posted August 15, 2004 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, I can remember when I had my first beer. Didn't have a buzz for 3 day though.

• marcusmoberg

Posted August 15, 2004 - 05:20 PM

he he :thumbsup: Alright, I'll stop messing with all you. :devil:

• wickedsprint

Posted August 15, 2004 - 06:28 PM

Just ignore him and he'll go away...insecure people thrive this type of attention.

• JVP

Posted August 16, 2004 - 06:11 AM

He has too much free time on his hands. :devil: But it looks like we do too! :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 16, 2004 - 06:29 AM

We just have to ignore his useless posts and reply to the sensible ones and he will stop posting those crazy questions. :thumbsup:

• ovrrdrive

Posted August 16, 2004 - 07:03 AM

he he :awww: Alright, I'll stop messing with all you. :thumbsup:

I wasn't worried until just now...

That "hehe I'm kidding" remark makes me all of a sudden think he was serious in all of those posts... The spidey sense is tingling on this one... :devil: :lol:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.