SPARK PLUG

31 replies to this topic
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted December 04, 2006 - 09:41 PM

Marcus, have you bought a powerband for your bike yet? You need one. They are great. I think one of the guys on the board was tryiong to sell one. I think he had a red one.

Uh, the TT store has them in stock, dont they?:worthy:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted December 07, 2006 - 09:56 PM

Ahhhhhh, more fun for Clark to pull the plug on. :worthy: J/k Clark.

• clark4131

Posted December 08, 2006 - 11:56 AM

Ahhhhhh, more fun for Clark to pull the plug on. :worthy: J/k Clark.

Once again, no good deed goes unpunished. I work and I slave over a hot keyboard for no pay or even an "atta boy", and this is the thanks I get. Maybe I'll just go eat a thermos full of worms.:D :prof: :bonk:

As long as we don't get a lot of whining, bitching, moaning or mud-slinging, have at it. I'm no party pooper, just a chaperone...SC

• CSS9961

Posted December 08, 2006 - 12:03 PM

I'm guessing the "Ignore it and it will go away" philosophy is too easy for you guys? :worthy: :D

• GCannon

Posted December 08, 2006 - 12:08 PM

Atta Boy!:worthy:

• clark4131

Posted December 08, 2006 - 12:19 PM

Atta Boy!:bonk:

Now I'm complete:banana: :worthy: :D :prof:...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted December 10, 2006 - 08:36 PM

I'm no party pooper, just a chaperone...SC

And a damn good one might I add. :thumbsup:

• fruntrangr

Posted April 21, 2011 - 08:26 AM

As one of the "nubes' to this forum who did actually do a search to find out how to get the stinkin plug out (the one without a string).........I got my answer AND a good chuckle. I expect to get flamed abit when asking a basic question, and personally wouldn't have fun riding with a bunch of stodgy guys who can't give out or take some humour. Nice work TT, it's all about having a good time.

• Birdy426

Posted April 21, 2011 - 09:22 PM

Search for posts by MarcusMossberg...and from TwoBlackBelts. Some of the best sarcasm ever from the TT crowd...and those two kept coming back for more.

• beezer

Posted April 22, 2011 - 03:51 AM

TBB can't be sarcastic anymore cause he killed himself to death.

• Andrewintas

Posted May 24, 2012 - 11:55 PM

just a reminder of the good ol days

• Rocky739

Posted May 26, 2012 - 08:27 AM

I found all this very helpful.. Crazy you have the pull the tank off to do maintance that comes around once every 10 years or so.. I'm still looking for where the powerband goes, I hear Pro-Circuits are better than FMF's.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.