4 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted August 12, 2004 - 08:40 PM

I race my two freinds with my 2000 Yamaha WR400F and I smoked them. One was riding a 2000 Kawasaki KX 125. The other was riding a 2004 Honda CRF 250X. :awww: :devil: :thumbsup:

• jbrooks26

Posted August 13, 2004 - 01:54 AM

I would sure hope so!! Riding 3 times the bike, anyone should smoke a 125 two stroke and a 250 four banger. Write back when you win a real race.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DirtDobber

Posted August 13, 2004 - 02:07 AM

Speaking of roost... Last weekend I was at Ocala Forest, FL. with a few friends, one on a Kaw KX-250 and another on a Yam YZ-250 two smokers. Both of my friends weigh around 185 lbs., and I break the scales at 300 lbs. All I heard from both of them was complaints on my roost! They described it as six foot high and fifty foot long. They said it looked more like a roost from a hydroplane boat then a dirtbike!
After we hit the 60 miles an hour mark, I would start pulling away from them up to redline. Considering my total weight was at least 120 lbs. more then them, that is impressive! I love my 04 WR450! An incredible bike, that makes overweight amateurs like me look good! :thumbsup:

• marcusmoberg

Posted August 13, 2004 - 12:48 PM

That's cool! Do you think my wr400f is as fast as a yamaha yz 250?

• RodFugler

Posted August 13, 2004 - 01:12 PM

That's cool! Do you think my wr400f is as fast as a yamaha yz 250?

I have my Brother-in-laws 2002 YZ250 right now, and it's pretty fast, it feels way faster than my WR450.
Now if I only had a clone of myself to give you a good side by side review...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.