WR Front Brake Hose

6 replies to this topic
  • paoutdoorsman

Posted August 12, 2004 - 05:00 PM

I need a front brake hose for a 2000 WR400. Anyone know of a good aftermarket brake line? Or anyone have a good used stocker laying around that you want to sell?

• YamahaSteve

Posted August 12, 2004 - 06:54 PM

My stocker ruptured while going down a hill. I replaced it with a line from Ride Engineering. It is an awsome piece of hardware and the guy there was easy to talk with on the phone. It uses a routing similar to honda and is teflon tubing with stainless braid.

• The_Missile

Posted August 16, 2004 - 09:06 PM

e line

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted August 17, 2004 - 02:16 AM

they have a good Honda routing kit.

• redrocket190

Posted August 17, 2004 - 03:27 PM

I read somewhere that the Honda-style brake line kits are for YZs only and the line is not long enough to allow for the use of the WR headlight. Can anyone confirm? I have a Dr. D kit that I have not used (yet) on a WR with a Baja Design quick release kit.

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 17, 2004 - 07:14 PM

I have the WR kit and it works with my headlight! It is longer than the YZ kit. Ride Engineering is the only one that I kkow that offers it. :thumbsup:

• YamahaSteve

Posted August 18, 2004 - 08:52 PM

I already posted once on this and the Ride Engineering fits the WR very nicely... be careful though, they sell a different part for WR than the YZ... I can honestly say it is quality part...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.