E2 by White Bros

5 replies to this topic
  • SoCalKX

Posted August 12, 2004 - 10:39 AM

I went ahead and bought this pipe, and will be putting it on tonight. Anyone else gone this way? I spoke to Gary Jones over @ WB and he said the pipe rips. I am mainly concerned about using on the track without the quiet core and S/A - Let me know - Jp

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 12, 2004 - 11:20 AM

What year Bike?

I have been waiting on the E2 since last year for the 426

• SoCalKX

Posted August 12, 2004 - 01:16 PM

Sorry, forgot to mention. I have a 04 450. I settled on this pipe because it is noise compliant and comes with a S/A. one screw and you can use it on the track. White Bros says it's nearly as effective as thier race pipes, wanted real feedback though, becase everyone i know has full race units on thiers.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Davidyz450

Posted August 12, 2004 - 03:19 PM

Let us know how it does. I'm also interested in one.

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 13, 2004 - 03:15 AM

Sorry, forgot to mention. I have a 04 450. I settled on this pipe because it is noise compliant and comes with a S/A. one screw and you can use it on the track. White Bros says it's nearly as effective as thier race pipes, wanted real feedback though, becase everyone i know has full race units on thiers.

here is what I know

yes the pipe rips (Coming frm those that have got the pipe) they love it

No it doesn not pass sound. I know WB has been sending endcaps to Hollister Hills to the Ranger to have those tested as they fail. I am not sure if they (WB) got what they wanted but last I hear they are now testing at about 97

The 426 Pipes should be in production now and shipping in a week or two (YA I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT FOR 6 MONTHS)

Personally If it wasnt for me being a Die Hard WB Fan (Namly the Real White Brothers) I would have said screw them for waitig. But I am waiting for my 426 pipe to show :thumbsup:

• YAMAKAZE

Posted August 13, 2004 - 06:25 AM

Would be nice wouldn't it. I have had to cheat the sound test for awhile now.... Check in at Tech inspection with 6 disks, get ok'd, then go back to the trailer and remove the end plate from between the spark arrestor and the turn down and report to the line.

Bonzai :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.