2004 WR450 sale help

6 replies to this topic
  • WhiteLightning

Posted August 11, 2004 - 04:12 PM

Hi all!

I have a new WR450 that I was hoping to use to get back into dirt riding. It didn't happen. Now I need to sell it - I just can't stand having it sit there. Its had two rides (and by rides, I mean around the driveway).

Its in upstate NY. How much should I ask if I really want it to move fast. I'm thinking around 4500 cash.

Is that fair? Help.

WL

• ddialogue

Posted August 11, 2004 - 04:58 PM

Personally, I think $4500 is a bit low but you should be able to move it FAST for that price! :thumbsup:

• DirtyDude

Posted August 12, 2004 - 04:18 AM

If it's really been putted around the driveway twice, you could probably get $5K fairly easy. I paid $6100 for mine out the door, which is considered low. At $4500 it would probably sell in 30 min. Too bad about having to unload it. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WhiteLightning

Posted August 13, 2004 - 04:27 AM

OK, I'm gunna do it. I'm just gunna link from the classifieds section.

This is only for a short time. Ideally I'd sell it THIS weekend.

WL

• cree524

Posted August 16, 2004 - 07:33 PM

I'm in MD, what about shipping etc.?
Post pics?

• JerseyDirt

Posted August 27, 2004 - 06:47 AM

i'm interested. do you still have the bike? email me at jerseydirt@yahoo.com

• crazylu

Posted September 02, 2004 - 08:11 PM

i'm free this weekend like to come up take look at it ! i'm from md !! e-mail me you address crazylu951100@yahoo.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.