Cant find a YZ426F for sale.

24 replies to this topic
  • Satch0922

Posted November 28, 2004 - 10:13 AM

Sorry spin,

The only thing you said that i agree with is the fact that the 426's are heavier. Yes they are about 10 pounds heavier. However, everything else you said i would have to disagree with. The 426 is not slow, i think my 426 has more hit than my 450 does! If riding right they are just as fast as the newer bikes. Add a decomp exhaust and no starting drill!

Satch would probably agree with me! :cry:

Of course I would.......as a matter of fact...I am planning on getting an 06 when they come out and I can't bear to part with this bike. It is too sweet.
My 450, I mean 426, I mean Four Twenty Fifty Six...whatever

• Chipstien

Posted November 28, 2004 - 09:21 PM

Hey Satch, how about taking that bike off the stand and actually riding it. :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted November 29, 2004 - 05:20 AM

it get ridden every weekend......did I mention EVERY weekend! LOL

http://photobucket.c...tch0922/MX PIX/

• YAMAKAZE

Posted November 29, 2004 - 06:12 AM

Don't buy a 426 they are 12 pounds heavier then a 450, and are harder to start unless you know the drill. The 426 is the reason ty davis sucked for a year or two. I used to have a 2001, very reliable, I put 100 hours on it, but it was heavy and slow.

You need to let go of the BONG and get into the GYM! The 426 is anything but slow.... Anyone who thinks this has a problem with NOT having Big enough Nads to rotate the throttle to the fully opened position...

Geeze :cry:

Bonzai :cry:

• Satch0922

Posted November 29, 2004 - 06:20 AM

You need to let go of the BONG and get into the GYM!
Bonzai :cry:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.