Rampart July 13th throught 22nd.

1 reply to this topic
  • boxsterboy

Posted June 12, 2001 - 08:28 AM

I will be up in Colorado and will have my bike shipped up there. I plan on bringing my camal back and all my gear and some tools and first aid gear.

Anything else I should consider? Is there a website or map information out there on the net?

I plan on hooking up with some people who are local who said the'd wounldn't mind riding with me.

I understand riding in on the week days is much less crowded, but i suppose I'm gonna ride as much as I can. weekends and weekdays.

I put on a trail tech computer and like it. What the average speed to get around the loop? I average over 20mph at a small park and there are no long straight trails, so its hard to compare.

Any other information you might find helpful for me, would be great.

01 WR426 WR timing, uncorked.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted June 14, 2001 - 11:21 AM

Drop me a l

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.