Auto Decomp Cam & 01 WR 426 - Is it Worth It?

4 replies to this topic
  • wr_tree

Posted August 07, 2004 - 08:10 PM

Just curious:
What benfits come with installing a Auto Decomp Cam? I have heard it makes it easier to start. Is this so? How much easier? Is the cost worth the benifit? How much do these run and what brands are the best?
Thanks for your help - I am new to my WR 426 (coming from a Honda)

• yamaha.dude

Posted August 10, 2004 - 01:34 AM

Click over to the YZ forum... there is a post pinned to the top with some 33,xxx views... that is the one... :awww:

The benefits are subjective, but the majority of the converts are more than happy... have a look at the poll results as well... your answers will be summarised right there graphically... :thumbsup:

:devil:

David

LOOK @ -----
. |
. |
. V

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • daytripper63

Posted August 12, 2004 - 06:45 PM

Definetely worth it!
Awsome torque, kicks over like a 2 stroke
:thumbsup:

• The_Missile

Posted August 16, 2004 - 09:07 PM

easier to kick over when you are knackered and stranded on a hill the wrong way round!!!

• unkle_george

Posted August 16, 2004 - 09:59 PM

Also bump starts without any effort after brake stalling. Major Bonus.
Worth it. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.