00 Yz426f

22 replies to this topic
  • jmw00

Posted August 10, 2004 - 06:24 AM

Here is Yamaha's starting a four stroke video its pretty simple
Starting YZ426F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted August 10, 2004 - 06:33 AM

Pretty simple? Try being in 5th place, moto #2, lap4, three guys on your butt, 4th place just ahead and you wash out in a corner. Try picking it up...doing THE DRILL and getting it going again. THAT is where the drill is unacceptable.....hence the reason all bikes now have auto decomp.

If your a trail rider or a BS Jockey then the I suppose the drill is fine. Mostly the non believers are scared to take the cams out of their bike and won't admit it! :thumbsup: :devil: :awww:

• jmw00

Posted August 10, 2004 - 09:09 AM

That's pretty funny :thumbsup: haven't thought about it that way... point well taken. I'm riding in my first hair scramble this weekend i am sure i'll be cursing that drill when it's over.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.