Utah guys.... how about we start posting rides in the right forum?

3 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted August 05, 2004 - 01:59 PM

I just had a look in the rocky mountain forum, and there is a ton more activity there than there was a year ago. Well, that forum wasn't even there a year ago. :devil: Should we start posting all of the rides there? I think it would work out better and include more people. What do you think? :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted August 05, 2004 - 03:19 PM

But you Utah guys are so good at hijacking the WR forum! :lol: :awww: I'd never do that... :devil:

It's probably a good idea to separate them and I generally look and post in both places, just in case. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wakin

Posted August 06, 2004 - 10:29 AM

live-2-ride, I wanted to hook up with you Saturday since I got shined this week out of a ride. I'm playing a softball tournament all day but we are shooting for a ride next Wed after work (5:30 or 6:00) if you or anyone else is interested. AF canyon just re-opened a trail that they closed. Never been on it but it connects with the Ridge Trail, which is a fun one if you are familiar with AF Canyon?

• live_to_ride

Posted August 06, 2004 - 02:25 PM

Schweet! I'll plan on it. When and where do you want to meet? :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.