ThumperTalk back up?

22 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted June 20, 2001 - 06:15 PM

Looks like I got this sucker fixed? Thumpertalk suffered from a space problem and I couldn't even use my userid to tell anyone.
I had to delete some users because they were major hosed. If you still have problems posting, try and re-register with your old email address.

Sorry for the hassles everyone,

• astoch

Posted June 20, 2001 - 06:46 PM

Glad to see the site back up. This is the BEST place for 4-stroke info on the web. Thank you for the hard work Bryan.

• freshy

Posted June 20, 2001 - 07:31 PM

We copy from Calgary Colorado,
Except I lost my easy to remember password. I just dislike those cookies piling up I guess. I replied to an old post and that worked too. Good work ol chap.

aka freshy!

• tbronco

Posted June 21, 2001 - 05:44 AM

This is great!! I was starting to worry about losing all the accumulated tech threads.

98 WR400 Dualsport!

• mcarp

Posted June 21, 2001 - 05:49 AM

Bryan, thanks again for all you're hard work. I've been trying to get free BW and server space here at work (very large hosting/telecom co), yet I've been unsuccessfull at getting space. The BW is no problem, we have an OC-3 off the employee web servers. It's the server space which is limited. Sorry, I'll keep trying.

Thanks again for all you're hard work.

• James_Dean

Posted June 21, 2001 - 06:03 AM

Thanks Bryan! :)

• Michael

Posted June 21, 2001 - 06:37 AM

Thanks - this is such a great site - I was suffering from withdrawals..... :)

[This message has been edited by Michael (edited 06-21-2001).]

• was_Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 21, 2001 - 06:58 AM

• Unkle_Moose

Posted June 21, 2001 - 07:05 AM

Bryan Just another thanks for all the hard work you do for this great forum :) Just one quik thing you should never do again on this site. Do not use the word V&**$#^@*L :D That just causes all the problems.

• Flamed1

Posted June 21, 2001 - 07:34 AM

I believe the problems were related to the "heavy topics" recently posted here on TT and that the mystical motorcycle spirits are really pissed-off! Thanks Brian for fixing the problems and now lets all go riding!

Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted June 21, 2001 - 07:50 AM

You don't know what you've got until you lose it. Thanks, Bryan!

• MN_Kevin

Posted June 21, 2001 - 08:13 AM

At last, my LIFE IS BACK!!

Now Bry, are you ready to start taking donations ($5) from everybody to help pay for the hard work you do and offset your out of pocket expense to keep OUR, meaning everybody's, websight going?

Dude's, $5 is ONE beer at some establishments, ONE BEER!!

How about it, everyone?

I know the gray wire thing HAS TO BE WORTH $5.00.

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC, and I use MOBIL 1 Oil, with ZERO problems.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 21, 2001 - 08:26 AM

I agree Kevin.

Bryan, you need to setup a PO Box so we can send you money! I wish I had people wanting to send me money.

Build it and they will come. Do it man.

• sirhk

Posted June 21, 2001 - 08:37 AM

I don't know about $5 :D I think I might be able to search my couch and the neighbors, then maybe ravenge my friends couches and if I'm still short maybe I'll hold up the local 7-11. :D Oh wait, I just found $4.50 is that close enough? :D If not I could maybe get a bank loan to fork out the $5 but I'd be worried about the interest catching up!! :D Speaking of interest do you take credit cards? :) This is my attempt to get out of Junior status!! Only a few more to go. :D

Thanks for the awesome site!!! :D

"What's that?"
"It's a Yellow 99' YZ400!!"

• Bryan

Posted June 21, 2001 - 09:10 PM

Hey sirhk, I got rid of the Junior Member thing. Just for you man!

Now we are all equals after just one post!

'cept for me. I can still accidently mess up the site in one fell swoop! Doooooooh!

• Bill

Posted June 21, 2001 - 09:26 PM

For the money I spend on my bike :) (look at my signature) and the money that TT has saved me :D I'd be willing to send 20-$50 :D

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• Dennis'_WR426

Posted June 21, 2001 - 03:09 PM

Bryan thank you, thank you, thank you. I am glad to see it working. I had to change my user name from Dens Dirt to Dennis' WR426. But what the hell change is good! :)

• MOmilkman

Posted June 21, 2001 - 05:12 PM

Its like we are starting all over again as 1 big family....sniff...

Im in for $5. Bryan deserves it. Hook me up with a address and its in the mail! :)

Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven

• Hick

Posted June 21, 2001 - 05:37 PM

Originally posted by Dennis' WR426:
Bryan thank you, thank you, thank you. I am glad to see it working. I had to change my user name from Dens Dirt to Dennis' WR426. But what the hell change is good! :)

Dennis, try registering as your old username again. At first I could not, then I read this post, tried again to register as, well, you know, and this time it worked.

Originally the board was returning my “forgot your password?” clicking with blank emails.

Then it was saying my username was taken, but my password no longer worked.

Then it went through and I got an email that wasn’t blank. So maybe you should try to register as new member Dens Dirt again.

Whatever it was that was wrong, it must have been a pain in the ass. Can I say ass? Anyway, thanks Bryan.

Posted June 21, 2001 - 06:34 PM

Thanks Bryan! Do you have change for a 10? :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.