My first Wheelie

10 replies to this topic
  • SteadyEddy

Posted August 04, 2004 - 03:04 AM

Hey all,
Just had to post it, its not my first wheelie but its the first time some one took a photo of me doing one.
I have had this bike now for 3 months and could only just pop the front up when I first got it....
And now
Posted Image

I love this bike :thumbsup:

• StreetbikePimp

Posted August 04, 2004 - 03:10 AM

Looking good. :thumbsup: Learn how the ride the rear brake, it is your friend.

Make sure your always keep that helment on.

• ddialogue

Posted August 04, 2004 - 04:04 AM

Good job Homey! :thumbsup:

• dez4ever

Posted August 04, 2004 - 07:57 AM

That picture goes pretty good with the neighborhood in the backround... guy riding a wheelie on his dirt bike down the street...cars in the back round parked on the lawn...pretty funny.

• Indy_WR450

Posted August 04, 2004 - 08:14 AM

Great loft! That front wheel is up there! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Azemon

Posted August 04, 2004 - 05:21 PM

Way to go Steady!!

Keep up the good work!!

BTW, dude, you are riding on the wrong side of the ROAD!!!

hehe...

AJ :thumbsup:

• ETP

Posted August 04, 2004 - 05:53 PM

Keep that up and your mileage will be off. (odometer) :thumbsup: :devil:

• Nate_R

Posted August 04, 2004 - 06:43 PM

Now all you gotta do is get used to riding wheelies at the balance point then you can ride A wheelie for miles until your arms get so tired you cant hold on anymore. I love it. :thumbsup: I go through tires so fast cause I cant resist riding wheelies on the street.

• SteadyEddy

Posted August 04, 2004 - 09:23 PM

I can feel it im so close to the balance point, its just teasing me. :thumbsup:
I had a go at stand up wheelies, but they just feel to wierd, and feels like i have to hold the bike up with my arms

• ckulzer

Posted August 06, 2004 - 03:48 AM

Try clamping the bike with your knees when you stand up.

Ride fast - take chances.

Chad

• yamahasocal450

Posted August 06, 2004 - 06:07 PM

nice... now you gotta take that thing in the outback and loft it up in 5th gear.. its fun... just jump on handlebars and yank back with a handful of throttle... once you get on the balance point you can keep it there forever... as for the standup wheelies i like to relax my arms, not flex them and keep my back straight and stand up high keeping my back in a straight line with the axle or over the back fender... just make sure you got that right foot on the back pedal.. and oh yeah dont do this on a 2stroke or youll be running at 60 mph before you know it :thumbsup: :devil:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.