sound clips

3 replies to this topic
  • wrx_stud56

Posted August 03, 2004 - 04:26 PM

does anyone know where i can get sound clips of a yz450 with a jardine exhaust ? unfortunately i dont know anyone around here with one and i dont have a shop around, that even knows who they are .. :thumbsup: dumb kawi people ... they think that since they havent heard of them .. that they are poop lol ... cant wait to get one and show them :devil: ! though im sure they didnt like the fact i switched from kawi to yamaha in the first place either lol :awww:

• wrx_stud56

Posted August 04, 2004 - 10:48 AM

not one person knows where to get 1 eh ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz426onNOS

Posted August 04, 2004 - 12:20 PM

I have never even heard of that exhaust.

• Jeffro426

Posted August 04, 2004 - 12:47 PM

Jardine makes a great exhaust for the 450...what do you need a sound clip for?? It sounds a little louder than stock and a little bit deeper.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.