Free parts…

7 replies to this topic
  • Ride

Posted August 03, 2004 - 01:11 PM

You may have seen our adds and information on other forums here on Thumpertalk as we are a TT sponsor. We are desperately in need of a YZ450F for design and fitment of a radiator guard and skid plate. You must be local to take advantage of this offer. Here is how the rider program works. We get your bike during the week to measure up and design the parts around. Then we give the bike back and once we have the first run manufactured we get the bike back and install the parts and you get to keep them. We have done this numerous times and it works out great for both parties. We get a development bike and you get free parts. Win-win.

I need this bike ASAP and you need to be in the Portland OR area (we are in Beaverton). I would also ask that this be a clean bike as we need to shoot pictures of it for the product information. We currently make this product for the WR450 and YZF250 so we have 95% of the design done we just need to tweak it.

You can check us out at http://www.roosterperformance.com

If you fit the requirements and are interested please contact me ASAP at kellya@triaxmetal.com

Thanks for your time.

Kelly Anson
General Manager
Rooster Performance
Off-Road Motorcycle Accessories
Main line – 503-649-3485
Fax – 503-649-1888
1880 SW Merlo Dr
Beaverton OR 97006
503-649-9500 ext 139

• oldblue

Posted August 03, 2004 - 01:58 PM

Sent you an e-mail. I'm in Beaverton as well!

• TimFurryBalls

Posted August 18, 2004 - 11:28 PM

Oldblue. . . :thumbsup:

• oldblue

Posted August 19, 2004 - 09:39 PM

I took a look at the stuff that they are building and it looks bulletproof. Radiator guards are the beefiest I've seen, thicker than Devol, Works Connection, Zip Ty, etc, and designed well to avoid stress being put on the radiators. You should check them out!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted August 20, 2004 - 09:03 AM

That's not a pre-Installation sales pitch I'm hearing here right???

Bonzai :thumbsup:

• oldblue

Posted August 20, 2004 - 09:06 AM

Image is everything....I dress the part, just don't ride it! :thumbsup:

• TimFurryBalls

Posted August 20, 2004 - 10:33 AM

So did you pick up your bike yet or what? I'm going riding this a.m. It's a holiday here. Gotta try out my new hot start cable. . . :thumbsup:

• Satch0922

Posted August 20, 2004 - 10:47 AM

TFB...how is the 426???

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.