Oz YZ Pipes Qn

3 replies to this topic
  • Cambo_wr400

Posted June 11, 2001 - 01:28 AM

Is anyone running the yz 2000, 2001 pipes on there wr's. I have a 99wr and was wondering if the yz unit can be used on my bike and what needs to be done too suit it. Will it slip straight on and what jetting specs will I need for it in Vic. Also is it too loud or bearable for bush work, how does it compare to a W/B s bend. Thanks any help apreciated... Cambo...

• scothydro

Posted June 21, 2001 - 04:07 AM

Originally posted by Cambo wr400:
Is anyone running the yz 2000, 2001 pipes on there wr's. I have a 99wr and was wondering if the yz unit can be used on my bike and what needs to be done too suit it. Will it slip straight on and what jetting specs will I need for it in Vic. Also is it too loud or bearable for bush work, how does it compare to a W/B s bend. Thanks any help apreciated... Cambo...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • belly

Posted June 30, 2001 - 02:19 PM

i am doing just that wr400 99mod 2000 pipe
getting new jets this week let you know how i go. flatspots down low without jet adjustments
and yes how loud is it
my ears are still ringing

• On A Mission

Posted October 04, 2006 - 09:06 AM

grave digging

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.