No replies to this topic
  • Vic

Posted June 10, 2001 - 06:35 AM

A friend of mine has seen a few post on seat covers in this forum and wanted me to ask this question. He has covered over his old seat and wonders what is the reason for taking off the old seat cover first?.

Also, I'm in the process of re-routing my oil breater line and have seen alot of ideas on what to do with it. My question is why the hose can't be cut shorter and tied off to the radiator house up near the cam cover height. Is anything wrong with this theory?.

One last question. I have search old posts and as you may know, alot of the old postings can't be accessed and maybe this has been answered. What is the purpose of the air box drain bag tube thing, and can an "L" hose be installed instead like the YZ factory set-up..

[This message has been edited by Vic (edited 06-10-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.