New "twin chamber" forks on '05 WR's? / Novation SS valves?

3 replies to this topic
  • Radbuster

Posted July 29, 2004 - 06:27 AM

Does anybody know if the WR's are also getting the "twin whatever" forks like the YZ's are?

From the "new for '05" part there's a big hoobaloo on the YZ450 section, but only "new adjustable forks" on the WR450 section. Would this mean that they are basically unchanged except for some type of adjustable preload?

Is anybody using the adjustable Novation SS valve in their forks? Any info would be much appreciated.

• sabin

Posted July 30, 2004 - 11:28 PM

I bet WRs will get old yz forks. I hate yamaha for giving us extras spoon by spoon, what other companies gave years ago. As soon as Honda make CRF450X I will not give yamaha a dime!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted July 31, 2004 - 01:11 PM

do you think honda will put the same forks on an "X" as the moto. i doubt it. are the forks on the 250X exactly the same as the moto?

• JVP

Posted August 02, 2004 - 07:23 AM

I was told the 05 WR will have the Twin Chambered fork, the same as the YZ. This is the #1 difference between the 04 and the 05. :thumbsup: Is it worth the money?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.