Steve Hengeveld Supermotard?

5 replies to this topic
  • JackAttack

Posted July 28, 2004 - 07:50 PM

I've heard news that he will be racing Supermoto at the X-games..............is it true?

Probably not on a 650, if true.

It would be fun to see a desert guy win. :devil:

No short-cuts on a motard track, Irondude. :thumbsup:

Anyone?

:awww:

• JackAttack

Posted July 28, 2004 - 08:09 PM

True!

On a CRF450!

Link to his message board: http://www.hengeraci...html/board.html

• ThunderChicken

Posted July 29, 2004 - 08:48 AM

yeah i was surprised when i saw it too. not that henge couldn't do it, but that he would be interested in it... but supermoto is a hell of a lot of fun. everybody, including myself, who has tried it wants to get into supermoto after the first time.

stoked to see henge represent off roaders at xgames. very very cool.

me and my brother are corner workers for the race. it will be cool to see henge racin in this context.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikekay

Posted July 29, 2004 - 07:34 PM

Heng is so under appreciated in the off road world. Its always LR and ZipTy and Johhny and Abbott in the mags, but Heng is so smooth and fast or faster than any of 'em. great that he will be supermotardin it out there...

they need any more corner workers? sounds like a fun afternoon...

yeah what ever happned to that Irondude guy? Did he finally do us all a favor and go buy a pumpkin or something? :thumbsup:

• stonewall

Posted July 30, 2004 - 02:32 AM

Heng is so under appreciated in the off road world. Its always LR and ZipTy and Johhny and Abbott in the mags, but Heng is so smooth and fast or faster than any of 'em. great that he will be supermotardin it out there...

they need any more corner workers? sounds like a fun afternoon...

yeah what ever happned to that Irondude guy? Did he finally do us all a favor and go buy a pumpkin or something? :thumbsup:

I hope he does well in the SM. I don't know anything about Henge, but LR and ZipTy are much faster than Johnny when they are in this part of the country.

I think that Irondude guy just changed user names so he could stir up even more trouble. :devil:

• Rokatt88

Posted July 30, 2004 - 06:20 AM

I think that Irondude guy just changed user names so he could stir up even more trouble. :thumbsup:

I don't know...This Mike Kay guy seems to be very well composed and very helpful and giving with his information. Could it be because he just got married and IronDude is locked in a closet somewhere polishing his Pumpkin??

Inquiring minds want to know! :devil:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.