Used tires?????

6 replies to this topic
  • RCannon

Posted July 28, 2004 - 03:47 PM

What does everyone do with their old tires? It is not as if I am rich, but I never completly wear out my tires. I live close to Rocky Mountain, so I generally buy them on sale. I have a decent Dunlop 756 with over 1/2 the tread left on it. I hate to throw it away. I would rather give it to someone who needs one. Any Ideas????

• from_xr_to_cr

Posted July 28, 2004 - 04:02 PM

Slap it on and lay a nice big strip right down the road. Its fun! :thumbsup: :devil: :awww: :lol: :D

• yz426onNOS

Posted July 28, 2004 - 04:25 PM

I run my tires till the side lug's are gone and the tire is baled. Then I leave a fatty burnout in the street . Then they hit the garbage.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jeffro426

Posted July 28, 2004 - 06:59 PM

Take a bucket of water, throw it in the middle of the street and burn it off!! I usually finish off a rear tire that way before changing them out...my neighbors just love me! One of the local tracks uses them for marking the fence around the cource so i donate all my used tires to them.

• Smegol

Posted July 28, 2004 - 10:00 PM

Yep i'll finish them off with a burnout too. Ply wood is always a good surface to do it on :thumbsup:

• Smegol

Posted July 28, 2004 - 10:00 PM

Yep i'll finish them off with a burnout too. Ply wood is always a good surface to do it on :thumbsup:

• DoctorRzed

Posted July 29, 2004 - 01:12 AM

I have about 20 sitting in my garage?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.