I'm Back! Leak Jet Question?

5 replies to this topic
  • basicblues

Posted July 28, 2004 - 07:37 AM

Well after 2 surgeries (not motorcycle related) within the past 8 months, I am finally back to thinking about riding my WR. Just before these events, I had purchased a ton of new parts and had begun the process of disassembling the bike. So, my bike has been apart for since last November. I'm finally ready to get it back together. It's been long enough now that it might be challenge to remember where all the different bolts go, I may need some input or a picture from you TT'ers. I've basically lost a whole year of riding and I haven't posted much but I've tuned in a few times to see what everyone has been up to.

I do have a leak jet question? What is the part number (if any) for the #40 leak jet?

Thanks

• basicblues

Posted July 28, 2004 - 01:13 PM

I found the correct Leak Jet part number. :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted July 28, 2004 - 01:18 PM

Welcome back BB!! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted July 28, 2004 - 01:44 PM

Wow a whole year off! :devil: Welcome back to the riding world! :awww: If you are ready for Moab join us Sept 30th thru Oct 3rd! Riding is the best recovery. :thumbsup:

• basicblues

Posted July 29, 2004 - 08:54 AM

Thanks Dan & Dave...

While I haven't been riding off road, I have managed to hit the highways for some good cruising. Since I've already missed several months of work, I probably won't be able to make the Moab trip. Hopefully I can get my bike back together soon and hit the trails. I got the front forks back together last night. I'm adding so many new parts at the same time and haven't rode it for several months, it's going to seen like a "new' bike to me.

BG

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 29, 2004 - 04:51 PM

BasicBlues you will have to join us in the spring TT Moab ride! You should be back in riding shape by then. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.