What's good price on new 04 WR450?

25 replies to this topic
  • Gadsen

Posted September 22, 2004 - 08:09 PM

http://www.motorcycl...rchresults.html

International brokers has it priced at $5,399 w/o taxes, fees and not including shipping. I'd say $5,500 is a great price!

How does this work? Do they ship it right to your door? Do you send them all the cash? I've been looking around for a WR and it seems like this is a very good price for one.

EDIT: Opps, I read the page :cry:

I bought one from the broker. He does ship it via "forward air" andwhere in the US for $200. You'd have to go to forwardair.com and find where the nearest terminal is located. He ships them from Seatttle terminal. I picked mine up from that same terminal, so for me, it was just a drop off point, but still $200! I wired him the money, was $5599. I picked it up on my lunch hour, work pretty close to the terminal. It was cool taking it out of the crate and all. I only have 23 miles on it now!

• chipwich

Posted September 22, 2004 - 08:51 PM

Chevy_Cowboy, I live in GA, so no sales tax levied. I suppose if you are a MO resident, you have to pay sales tax. It was worth the 680 mile drive for me. That you have to go pick it up is the catch.

• Chevy_Cowboy

Posted September 22, 2004 - 10:26 PM

Ahh ok, thats a hell of a deal... I live in IL, just across the river from MO. wish I would have known about that before I bought mine locally.

I got about the same price on the bike, but I had to pay 6.25% sales tax and IL title fees on top of it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr450f_rider

Posted September 23, 2004 - 01:45 PM

i think i scored the deal of a life time! i picked up my brand new 04 wr450f out of a dealer in Folsom, CA for $4999!! guess they were clearing out inventory!

• ohioxr400

Posted September 24, 2004 - 06:02 AM

In ohio its not uncommon to see 04 wr450s for 5000 to 5300 and the brand new 05 honda crf450s r only 5489

• Matt03wr250f

Posted November 02, 2004 - 04:40 AM

fair enough you guys are talkng U.S. dollars and i am spending Australian ones but i parted with AUD$11799 on road for my new 2004 wr450f.
makes U.S. pricing seem cheap doesn't it?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.