Fast Eddy @ Trentham Gardens UK

7 replies to this topic
  • Derek_Burns

Posted June 08, 2001 - 01:21 PM

Hi,
Anybody doing the Fast Eddy on the 24th of this month?

• MXH

Posted June 11, 2001 - 08:00 AM

Yep, I'll be there assuming there are any places left. First time out this year but at that price I'll have to do the expert class to get my moneys worth!!

• Derek_Burns

Posted June 11, 2001 - 12:48 PM

Hi,
I know exactly what you mean, I'm riding the Expert class, even though I wouldn't consider myself an expert by any means. I did Matchams park last month, and was gutted when I saw the chequered flag. I came in way down the field, in the clubman class, but had a great time.
if you get an entry, let me know.
I'm No. 129.

Del

• MXH

Posted June 12, 2001 - 12:51 AM

Derek,

Have you ever ridden at Trentham before? I did years ago with TBEC, but can't recall what it was like. I want to make things as easy as possible by using roughly the right tyres!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Derek_Burns

Posted June 14, 2001 - 01:43 PM

I have never been to Trentham before, this will be a first time for me. The course will be approximately 4 miles long, so I imagine that the terrain will be much varied.
do you think tyre choice will make much difference? I would imagine that any motocross style tyre will fit the bill for most.
let me know your number and I'll say hello :)

Del

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 14, 2001 - 09:42 PM

Why is the event called 'Fast Eddy'? The only Fast Eddy I've heard was a legend at billards and eight-ball, but I can't imagine a bike race being names after him, it couldn't be Eddy Kid could it? Just curious thats all.

• Gilly426

Posted June 14, 2001 - 11:56 PM

'Fast Eddy' is Paul Edmondson's nick name over here in blighty.

He's trying to bring GNCC to us.

We have a few smaller meets, but Eddy is t

• Derek_Burns

Posted June 21, 2001 - 12:14 PM

The bike is all ready and so am I....
has anybodt here had any experience riding at trentham?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.