OT - Awesome Crash Photo

5 replies to this topic
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 08, 2001 - 11:21 AM

I guess anything can happen to your truck that's parked in the middle of nowhere:
http://www.h2ooh.com/images/plane.jpg

• Ga426owner

Posted June 08, 2001 - 11:24 AM

Man, the border patrol will try anything to check those "Green Cards"......

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 11:49 AM

WOWWY WOW WOW WOW!!!! :)

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?
If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted June 08, 2001 - 12:41 PM

Let me guess, drug runners in Mexico??

BTW, how come it ain't spelled g-e-s-s?

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 06-08-2001).]

• '00_in_Calgary

Posted June 08, 2001 - 01:28 PM

yep, this comes from a National Geographic that was coveing a Latin/South American earthquake... Ecuador I think... it happened in the mid 80's and the plane was coming in to pic up the photographers.
Great photo!
neil

Posted June 10, 2001 - 06:29 PM

Let me guess...the guy in the jacket broke the world record for the long jump, right? :)

------------------
2001 YR 426, YZ# Plate, YZ Fender, YZ pipe, YZ Tank, SDG YZ Seat, 13/50 Gearing, Pro-Taper Bars, TAG Triple Clamp, Moose Handguards, Maier Frameguards, Throttle Stop Trimmed, Air Box Lid Removed

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.