Running Hot!!!! 2001 WR426

2 replies to this topic
  • Dougd

Posted July 25, 2004 - 12:20 PM

Just concerned and looking for thoughts. The last two times I've been trail riding my coolant has run boiling hot. These were very rocky trails, sometimes running slow and the weather has been warm, but I have never before boiled. The coolant level is correct.
I'm not sure if I am causing damage or taking chances, this just seemed strange.
Thanks,
Doug

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TampaBoy813

Posted July 25, 2004 - 03:12 PM

same thing here....I got the hiflow water pump, 2 inline water coolers, redline waterwetter....so we will see if this fix's mine.... :thumbsup:

• sirthumpalot

Posted July 26, 2004 - 12:41 AM

You guys with the WRs, have you looked into small fans for the back of your radiators, like the street bike and some dual spoort bikes have?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.