Will this work on my 04 WR450F?

4 replies to this topic
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 25, 2004 - 08:23 AM

Really like this LCD computer. Just want to make sure it would work on my 04 WR before I buy it. Any one know Dirtbike Odometer

• PBDBLUE

Posted July 25, 2004 - 09:59 AM

I have two of them - one on my 426 Dual Sport and one on my 450. Both work well and are much easier to reset than the stock mechanical odo. I had one failure early on but they replaced it no question. The key to making them last seems to be a good solid mount. Do yourself a favor and toss the cheesy plastic bracket that comes with it. I fab'd mounts out of aluminum that mount to the triple clamp pinch bolts. Trailtech makes a nice billet aluminum mount as well. BTW -Trailtech sells these for $79.95 on their website so don't bid too high.

Trailtech

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted July 25, 2004 - 11:25 AM

rockymountainmc.com has 'em for $74.99. watch that bid! better check on the shipping cost also.

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted July 25, 2004 - 02:26 PM

thanks guys for the info

• hoghead450

Posted July 25, 2004 - 02:27 PM

I agree with the other guys, I ordered one of these for my WR450 last week from local bike shop. Paid $64.99 + tax, no shipping.

Hoghead

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.