Lake Elsinore this Sunday

7 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 06:17 AM

Anyone planning on riding at the track this Sunday. I'll be there. Look for a yellow YZ400 on the main track. I'll be wearing Blue shorts and red braces.

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?
If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 08, 2001 - 06:35 AM

Khris,

You need to take my helmetcam on the track for a few laps!

Maybe next week we can hook-up for lunch. Have fun Sunday.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 08:02 AM

Definately. I'll probably be going again next weekend. You can't make it this Sunday? Email me and let me know when we could meet. My lunch hour is supposed to be 1 hour but it's really flexible. As long as I'm not way behind I can stretch it some. Let me know. Heck, I could get it tonight from you and tape this Sunday then get it back to you on Monday depending on what your schedule is like.

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 08, 2001 - 08:21 AM

Would you believe that I have not even started my wr since that day I meet you in the desert? How sad is that? My current workload is staggering. Worked 9 hours at my day job yesterday then 7 hours last night on the side. I'm getting too old for this but the $ is great. Enough whining. :)

Do you want to pick it up tonight? I can swing by the house today at lunch and get the batteries charged up. How would we get it in your possession? I'm a few miles north on the 405 from your work. Are you up to the extra drive?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 08:34 AM

Hell yeah, I'd be down for that. I'll email you right now so if you get this and haven't checked your mail, check it out.

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 08, 2001 - 09:34 PM

I'm charging the batteries now. I'll e-mail you the directions to my house after lunch. What time do you get off work?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted June 08, 2001 - 09:38 PM

5:00 but that's not exact. I could leave earlier or later. Doesn't bother me. I like have fairly flexible work hours. As long as I get done what's needed it's all cool.

------------------
Khris
When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 08, 2001 - 11:17 AM

Check your e-mail :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.