TTR125 Made in Brazil?

2 replies to this topic
  • ACS

Posted July 21, 2004 - 07:04 PM

Was surfing around and found that it appears that the TTR125 will now be made in Brazil. :thumbsup:

On Yamaha Brazil there is an article in Portugese that describes the building of the TTR125 in all versions for export around the world.

The head of Yamaha USA was there at the anouncement. You can translate the info by Bablefish but its still hard to read. The article is on the right hand side and has TTR125 in header of article.

First it was RM85's from Taiwan, then Honda CRF150's from Brazil now the TTR125...... :devil:

• Friedel

Posted July 22, 2004 - 06:43 PM

As far as I know they have made TTR225's in Brazil for quite a while now. I guess it is not that surprising they would expand. I am happy to have a pre Brazil model

• tracey

Posted July 28, 2004 - 03:20 PM

Yeah the 225 has been made there for a number of years,actualy the ttr 225in brazil is the streetlegal version of our xt.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.