nailed jetting first try!!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted July 20, 2004 - 01:33 PM

rode with new changes first time today,was pleasantly surprised instant throttle response right off idle :cool:perfect everywhere but a definate improvement off bottom right thru midrange top end is about the same but there was nothing wrong there to start with. i'd like to thank indy for his help :thumbsup: and part of it could be accidental,sudco mailed me the wrong 100 paj so i drilled out the stock 70 to 120 (the smallest bit i had)i'm guessing at the size but it was about 20% bigger than the 100 that wouldn't fit. it was about 80 degrees today,sunny at 2500'.i'm not saying this setup is the magic one but with the intake/exhaust setup on mine i couldn't ask for more! the only thing is a very very slight popping on decel not enough to worry about,plug is tan,pipe is brown gotta love it :devil: when it gets colder will change back to 165 mj and see if its still as good.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted July 21, 2004 - 11:08 AM

I am glad the jetting worked out as we discussed. I have had so much experience with the WR450 in all kinds of conditions and I am glad to be of help. :thumbsup: :devil:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.