Moab in October...mark those calendars boys!!

84 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted September 14, 2004 - 10:20 AM

:thumbsup: :awww: :devil: :awww: :lol: :D :lol: :D :D :snore:

• ToxicT

Posted September 16, 2004 - 05:49 AM

DDialogue, and all other moab riders
I want in.
I'll be campin and may be askin to mooch a shower
Anybody here want to get in a day or two of crack climbing
in the "crick" ?? PM me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted September 16, 2004 - 11:52 PM

Hey Toxic. Just make sure you sign up at Dave's TT Moab web site where you can email everyone and get all the necessary information. :thumbsup:

• ddialogue

Posted September 29, 2004 - 05:17 AM

The time has FINALLY arrived!! Has it really been six months already? :cry:

For those of you going, I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with you. For those of you that can't make it...we'll think about you! :cry:

• jhteneyck

Posted September 29, 2004 - 06:41 AM

I am JEALOUS of all the folks making the trip :cry: but as I had my knee scoped last week I dont think the doc would be too happy about me throwing a leg over the bike just yet. :cry: It looks like I will be on the bicycle getting the hinge working so that I can ride the motor in 2 weeks in Steamboat. Then of course there is ski season as well just around the corner :cry: Have fun and be safe. Dont forget to get beer before crossing into Utah...3.2 beer is not good beer and don't forget the handle of Jack Daniels!! :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.