How long does a paddle tire last?

10 replies to this topic
  • DoctorRzed

Posted August 17, 2002 - 02:28 PM

How long does a paddle tire last When riding in silt some rocks mud and intence silt/rock hill climbing.

• Guest_mxrider426_*

Posted August 17, 2002 - 06:37 PM

:) I dunno, why don't ya find out.

• therapture

Posted August 17, 2002 - 07:22 PM

Originally posted by pavelkod:
How long does a paddle tire last When riding in silt some rocks mud and intence silt/rock hill climbing.

It probably lasts about as long as your reputation did when you lied repeatedly to all on the forum. So that would be about .000001 seconds. WHAT series was that you got 6th place in? The "Nerd Nationals" ???

• Shawn_Mc

Posted August 18, 2002 - 06:43 AM

A paddle tire will only last about 30 seconds in the rocks. No kidding. Dont believe me? Ride it up and down the street once. Then mulitply the damage by a thousand.

• yznvegas

Posted August 18, 2002 - 07:56 AM

Dude, go to "" it's more your speed, a bunch a dumb kids.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fireballsocal

Posted August 18, 2002 - 09:47 PM

Dude, I was gonna give you my best answer till I saw that you've been blackballed. It's a hard lesson to learn but it will stay with you. Guess you need a new start at another board.

• Blade275

Posted August 18, 2002 - 12:25 PM

you might want to look into the paddle tires that have a thin row of knobs between the paddles for going on hard stuff temporarily.

• DethWshBkr

Posted August 18, 2002 - 01:51 PM

Probably not too long if you're riding in Tower City like woods and the like. Coal dirt will shred them. If you're in pure sand, about forever.

• Cobra314

Posted August 18, 2002 - 03:18 PM

It takes 758 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop!!

• DoctorRzed

Posted August 19, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Here in PA its almost all silt not the silt in other states this is like coal/slate. There are also dunes by my house. Not sand but like a powder ash that looks like sand but contains rat poison. Dot getbthat in your eyes it burns.

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 19, 2002 - 05:51 AM

It depends on how bad you are and how often your daddy beats you with the PADDLE TIRE

Pirrelli's have been know to last about 1500 beatings
where as the dunlops are about 2200 beatings

It depends again on the terrain your being beatin on

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.